HAVE NO RIGHT TO ACCESS OR USE THE QUICKFLICS SERVICE, SITE CONTENT OR QUICKFLICS MOBILE APPLICATION.
1 We reserve the right to modify, suspend or end the QuickFlics Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
via email according to the preference expressed on Your account. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
4. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates legal claim or trademark, or may mislead other users.
6. You must be at least 13 years of age to use the QuickFlics Service We reserve the right to terminate any account that is in violation due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, effective April 21, 2000.
7. The QuickAics Service is “As Is”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, QUICKFLICS AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” & Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL QUICKFLICS, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF use, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT QUICKFLICS HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Rights in Content on QuickFlics Service
1. Our Service does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other
materials (collectively, “Content”) that you upload through QuickFlics and or the QuickCloud. All Content uploaded within the QuickFlics Service is
private and will not be used for reasons unauthorized by the user/uploader.
2. Some of the QuickFlics Services may eventually be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you
hereby agree that QuickFlics may place such advertising and promotions on the QuickFlics Services in conjunction with your Content. The manner,
mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content uploaded by you on or through the QuickFlics Services or otherwise have the right to
grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the uploading and use of your Content on or through the QuickFlics Service does not violate the privacy
rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the uploading of your
Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other
monies owing any person by reason of Content upload through the QuickFlics Services.
4. The QuickFlics Service contains Content of QuickCloud (“QuickCloud Content”). QuickCloud Content is protected by copyright, trademark and
other laws, and QuickCloud owns and retains all rights in the QuickCloud Content and the QuickCloud Service QuickFlics hereby grants you a
limited, revocable, non-sub-licensable license to reproduce and display the QuickFlics Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal
use in connection with viewing the Site and using the QuickFlics Service.
5. The QuickFlics Service contains Content of Users and other QuickFlics licensors.
6. QuickFlics performs technical functions necessary to offer the QuickFlics Service, including but not limited to reformatting Content to allow its use
throughout the QuickFlics Service.
7. Although the Site and other QuickFlics Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the QuickFlics Service will be interrupted for
scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the
control of QuickFlics_ Also, although QuickFlics will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, QuickFlics reserves the right to delete
any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by QuickFlics in order to comply with certain legal obligations and
is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, QuickFlics encourages to maintain your own backup of your Content. QuickFlics will
not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the QuickFlics Services, or the loss of any Content.
8. QuickFlics will in no way be held liable for damaged USBs or DVD discs or accidental delivery of other subscribers content. Due to our high quality
control, QuickFlics does not anticipate this happening.
9. QuickFlics accepts no responsibility for delivery times or delays in delivery or production of your order.
TERMS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS AND USERS OF SUBSCRIPTIONS
1. The term “Unlimited” when referring to storage use is defined as being 200GB – the maximum a typical individual would use.
2. The storage plans are not for use by corporations or any entity other than a person or a family
3. QuickFlics reserves the right to amend any and all subscription services’ prices or terms via the normal route on iTunes which will notify customers of changes.
1 You hereby acknowledge that you are over the age of 13 and will comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. You are expressly responsible for complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
2. If you are on a QuickFlics subscription (“Paid Account”), we automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar corresponding to the commencement of your Paid Account. We will bill the monthly subscription fee to the Payment Method you provide to us during account creation (or to a different Payment Method if change your account information).
3. All QuickFlics accounts are eligible to upgrade their cloud storage size at any time to a Paid Account QuickFlics however reserves the right to modify and/or change the prices of the storage plans at any time. Paid Accounts may also order USB Flash Drive’s, DVD’s and other physical media copies of their QuickFlics Content. QuickFlics will fulfill these orders to whomever is specified.
4. CANCELLATION. You may cancel your QuickFlics free or Paid Account at any time. To cancel, you must opt out through the QuickFlics Site in your Account Settings.
5. NO REFUNDS. You may cancel your QuickFlics Paid Account at any time but you will not be issued a refund unless required by law.
6. DOWNGRADING YOUR PLAN. Your Paid Account will remain in effect until you choose to Cancel or Downgrade to a different plan.
7 You are expressly responsible for any and all activity that occurs under your QuickFlics Account.
8. You are expressly responsible for keeping your QuickFlics password secure.
9. You are expressly responsible for sharing your Content through the QuickFlics Service.
10. You may not use the QuickFlics Service for anything sexually explicit, illegal or for any unauthorized purpose including copyright violation.
11 You are solely responsible for your conduct and any videos, data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links (“Content”)
that you upload through the QuickFlics Service.
12. You must not modify, adapt or hack QuickFlics or QuickCloud or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with
13. You must not, in the use of the QuickFlics Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
14. It is illegal to reproduce photos and videos taken by a professional videographer or other copyrighted photos and videos without permission of the copyrighted owner. By agreeing to these terms, I acknowledge that the Content I am uploading and/or reproducing are not copyrighted, or I have obtained permission from the legal owner of the material.
Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: December 6th, 2016
Copyright 2016 QUICKFLICS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.